Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

This picture oddly reminds me of our relationship. Ha Tabi is always so absorbed in herself that she doesn't notice the creeper right behind her! And of course I'm taking pictures of it. 
I'm super excited for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see my cousins and eat Prime Rib. I love love love it! I can't wait to go night sledding and see my pudgy. Well not my Pudgy. I want to see lil pudge and his fat fat belly. And I get laser hair removal on Wednesday... Which means I have to shave. ugh. ha And hopefully! I get a Hedgehog! But I don't know... 
One thing I am extremely excited about it church. Sam and Dallas will be there, or at least Dallas. I haven't seen them in forever! There was a time when we would all hang out! But now they live in Wyoming... 
Oh! So I get to register for classes on Thursday! I am so excited. I keep writing out my schedule and making sure it works out. I'll be taking 16 credits, and if I can slip it in I'll take English 2010 and then I will have all my requirements for an Associates degree, just need to get in more credit hours. The only thing that I'm worried about is my chemistry credits. Or actually all my science credits. I hope I don't have to take another science, I should be good but I'll have to double check. But it's all art and gym credits. I'm going to take Archery! That should be way fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've grown up in the Bountiful area. Went to Woods Cross High School, where I took a photography class every year. My senior year was an internship at the Castle with Deanne Parry. After high school, I headed down to Snow College in Ephraim to earn my Associates degree and continue taking pictures. I was the Student photographer for the college. Now I'm back at home in Bountiful, going to the U and currently shadowing LaLa's Lens.