Friday, November 11, 2011

My family











Today I have thankful for my family. I don't know where I would be without them. No matter how weird they are or how cool they think they are, they are always there. Even if they defriend me on facebook, I know that eventually they will add me again. I actually miss seeing my family on a regular basis, sometimes. I miss not having movie nights with Tabi and having her fall asleep before the ending of Cloudy. I miss Tori getting up the next morning and punching us. "You guys always never wake me up!"
All these pictures are from Bear Lake. Even though I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out I still had fun. The nights were cold, but I had so much fun playing cards with Scott and being able to see his kids all the time. I absolutely love Addie and Ethan. They are so sweet and so hilarious. 
Even though I love college, I also love going home to see my family. I always want to see everyone when I go home, but I hardly ever do. I don't think I've seen my extended family since I left... Well I've see the Turner side once, and for like 5 minutes. None of my extended family has seen my hair except for on facebook. I'm glad that I'm coming home during Thanksgiving and I'll get to see most my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've grown up in the Bountiful area. Went to Woods Cross High School, where I took a photography class every year. My senior year was an internship at the Castle with Deanne Parry. After high school, I headed down to Snow College in Ephraim to earn my Associates degree and continue taking pictures. I was the Student photographer for the college. Now I'm back at home in Bountiful, going to the U and currently shadowing LaLa's Lens.