Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ha ha, This is Madi! She lives in my ward and is friends with my sister! Last night they had a sleepover and we were playing around with my new lights and backdrop. As you can tell, Madi is a natural in front of a camera! 
I got some amazing shots last night, but I shot them in RAW and Photoshop keeps telling me it doesn't support that file from my camera. So I'm trying to figure it out, otherwise I'll just have to retake the pictures! Some of Tabi were amazing, or at least I think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've grown up in the Bountiful area. Went to Woods Cross High School, where I took a photography class every year. My senior year was an internship at the Castle with Deanne Parry. After high school, I headed down to Snow College in Ephraim to earn my Associates degree and continue taking pictures. I was the Student photographer for the college. Now I'm back at home in Bountiful, going to the U and currently shadowing LaLa's Lens.